Friday, July 1, 2011

Six Month Anniversary

Today is my six month anniversary since I bought my condo. I like the inside. It's a nice size. I love the fact that I have a washer and dryer inside my place. In fact, I have to move some laundry over to the dryer as I type. I have a fireplace, although it is gas and doesn't give off much heat, it's still pretty to look at. I have a spare bedroom that I use as my office/computer room.

Yes, this place needs some work. I need new kitchen cabinets and countertops. The fireplace needs to be resurfaced. The bathroom is only half painted, and I need an electrician to move the wiring behind the wall so I can install legitimate fixtures. I'm not short on ideas. I'm just short on money.

But I look out on my balcony that that I just swept two days ago, and there is still eggshells falling between the cracks, cigarette butts, food crumbs, and a plastic toy. The kid above was making noise earlier. And all I want to know is when the market will pick up so I can sell this place and get away from the neighbors.

Yay me.

1 comment:

  1. You better step up the interest level of your blog. That was a snoozer.
    -North Park Tilly

    ReplyDelete