Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thunderstruck

I am thunderstruck! After fuming for a day after the eggshells were dumped down to my deck, my neighbor rang my doorbell and apologized about it. She said a bag spilled and that's how the shells fell down. It wasn't until today that she was looking through the cracks and realized how much fell down. She even said she was planning to put down carpeting to prevent spills from falling down further.

She asked if I'd like her to come and pick up the shells. I gave my best emotionless, "No, I'll just clean it up later, but do you want the fork that fell down, too?" When I handed it to her it was covered in fuzz and dirt. I didn't want a stranger coming inside and peeping around seeing inside my place.

I am shocked that she apologized. It's not the first time she has done that, albeit after the fact. But it seems like if she's aware of these things, why not take precautions to stop it in advance?

I ask you, the reader, should her apology and proposal to put carpeting down make me reconsider taking all this to the condo association?

No comments:

Post a Comment