Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nancy Drew and the Case of the Tossed Out Toys

As much as I'd love to be that "that guy," that asshole who, when a frisbee or a ball lands in his yard,  announces to the neighborhood, "Now it's mine!" I'm just not that kind of guy.

But apparently I am THAT asshole who will go to great lengths to photo document toys being thrown from the upstairs condo down to the common areas and his patio with the intention of presenting them to the condo association as further proof that these renters have got to go.

Exhibit A: Some sort of tambourine? Maybe not a musical instrument, but in the hands of any skilled child, it becomes an irritating weapon.















Exhibit B: Some piece of crap plastic? No idea.















Exhibit C: A big blue ball discovered on my patio around 4:50 this afternoon. After taking this photo, I set the bouncy ball in front of my condo so that the perpetrator, a small boy, could get it back. At 7:35 this evening, my doorbell rang. The mother of the boy asked if I could check my patio and retreive the ball for her. I told her I had already set it in front of my condo because I figured they would see it. But where then was the ball? Someone else must have made off with it. Sorry little Michael, someone else is bouncing your ball now. Maybe you'll see it again some day. IN HELL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment