Thursday, June 16, 2011

Movie Penis

Have you ever played a game where you use the title of a movie to describe your penis? I was having a back and forth of this game with a friend.

Of course the game is to come up with movie titles that make your penis sound impressive like King Kong, but I like to take it in the opposite direction by finding titles that shock and horrify or make it sound less than impressive. Here are some from my list.

Tootsie
Sister Act
The Hunt for Red October
Gidget (One of my favorites!)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Not without My Daughter
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
To Kill a Mockingbird
Miracle on 34th Street
The Unsinkable Molly Brown (One of my favorites!)
Sophie's Choice
The Bad Seed
Baby's Day Out
Honey I Shrunk the Kids
Mame

No comments:

Post a Comment