Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The First Bloggin Fogger Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence

As you've seen from this blog, I like to cook. But sometimes, I like to heat.

Tonight I didn't make dinner, but I heated in the oven frozen chicken strips and sweet potato fries. And tonight I would like to present the First Bloggin Fogger Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence to Alexia Foods for their delicious Spicy Sweet Potato Julienne Fries with Chipotle Seasoning. They're spicy, but not too spicy, and full of flavor. I highly recommend you seek them out in your grocer's freezer. I found mine at VONS.


Meanwhile, the Tyson's Chicken Breast Tenders receive the tarnished seal of disapproval. With chicken tenders so bland and uninspired they should be swept away with a broom and not even given to the dog. DO NOT buy these.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these. You can get them at Target for cheaper than anywhere else. And they are healthy and tasty!

    ReplyDelete